TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At IT Advice, we value your privacy and can sign NDA on demand.
PAYMENT TERMS & PROCESS
- Written Discussions for the mode of Communication are preferred.
- We expect the Client to send the full requirements for the project, along with the designs/mockups to quote, we will announce the quote until the scope is agreed upon and 100% understood.
- Once the quote is approved, we accept 40%-100% advance payment depending on the scope of work before.
- We tend to work on our own internal staging server. If insisted by the client, we can work on the client’s staging server.
- If there is interference by any other developer or party during the course of work done. IT Advice won’t be liable by any means, in case an issue is raised.
- All the work on live sites is done on a prepaid basis i.e. 100% advance payment of the scope.
- We accept Credit Cards, PayPal, and Debit Cards.
- We request our clients to come up with any Constructive Feedback regarding work completed within 3 days of project completion (i.e. showing at our staging) or after a project is shown. If no feedback is received within the given time frame, the project will be considered approved and marked completed.
- The client is required to make payment within one week of completing the project. In case of failure to complete the payment in the given time frame, the case will be forwarded to the finance and recovery team of IT Advice to proceed with necessary actions.
WORKING ON PRE-MADE THEMES
- If client hire IT Advice to work on a pre-made theme from a 3rd party online i.e. theme forest etc., where the code has been initially done by the 3rd party Theme Developer and not IT Advice itself, IT Advice will not be liable for any issues or conflicts raised due to existing code problems.
- Client is required to contact the theme developer to fix the issues. IT Advice will not be liable in case of performance, speed, junk code, w3c validation, plugin integrations or any unknown issues caused by the theme.
- If requested, IT Advice can fix the issues and charge for the fixes or updates. If IT Advice proposes a theme and client approves, which results into problems later due to bad code, Company won’t be liable as quoted above.
PAID PLUGINS AND APPLICATIONS:
For any Paid Application or Plugins which are required to complete a development cycle, client will be requested to purchase it and will remain the sole owner of the purchased asset.
CUSTOM DESIGN CYCLE
- In case, characters or illustrations are required, a quote is provided depending on the number of elements required. Standard Sites contain the use of Font Awesome and Images.
- Client is required to provide royalty free images to incorporate on the website. IT Advice does not take responsibility of stock images or assets provided or used in the website design process.
- IT Advice usually designs 2-3 concept per page template while minor revisions are accepted in the design phase.
- Similar Pages follow the same template structure and design is not required unless requested and agreed in the contract terms.
- Customer approves the concept with any iteration needed during the design phase.
- After Approval of design mockups, IT Advice Team will start working on the development of the site making it pixel perfect as per the mockups.
- Any revisions in the development phase deviating from design or functionality is charged extra and thus recommended to make iterations during mockups/designing phase.
- By making sure website is not penalized in Google rankings as per Mobile Geddon update. Our Front End Developers use their best possible discretion to develop Tablet & Mobile version of the website, while working on “Responsive” websites.
- If the client decides to achieve a customized/unique structure/layout for Tablet & Mobile version, PSD files would be required with additional cost for coding as per specific design.
- IT Advice, reserves the right to refuse to work on any project without providing justification. We will not provide services to illegal web projects, offensive content, drugs, pornography, alcohol, and gambling material.
- IT Advice is not responsible for copyright issues on the content provided. Clients are fully responsible for the content they are providing for their web pages.
- We provide client support via emails/Skype chat/WhatsApp chat to make sure you get 100% quality work as per your expectations.
- We can also meet over Phone/Skype/WhatsApp Call to discuss your project.
- For custom requirements, please fill-up Estimation Form and we will get back within 1 business day.
- IT Advice provides 30 days’ support for fixes after work is completed and approved. All fixes request after 30 days of completion will be charged extra. We provide continuous support for updates and new requests and charged as per Hourly Rate.
- We provide 1-month free technical support for fixes.
- Our turnarounds are usually very quick but we like to see the project requirements first to share the timelines.
- After we announce an ETA for a project, we request our clients to respond within 24 hours when feedback is expected to enable us to meet deadlines.